Our Bulletin 873P Analog or Discrete Output Ultrasonic Sensors are IO-Link enabled, and are ideal for applications that can be challenging for other sensing technologies, such as in the detection of clear, shiny, or non-reflective objects. These sensors offer a wider range of operating voltages and simplified push-button setup.
- Incorporates embedded IO-Link Technology in select sensors to help minimize downtime and increase productivity
- Includes push button teach process and multiple status indicators
- Provides sensing up to 6 m (19.6 ft)
- Includes a wide range of operating voltages
- Offers synchronization on select models to prevent crosstalk
- Includes four output modes
- Applications include:
- Material handling
- Food processing
- CE Marked for all applicable directives
- cULus Listed
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.