Our Bulletin 42AF RightSight™ M30 30 mm High Power General Purpose Sensors offer high performance sensing in a robust, easy to install, and flexible mounting package. These sensors are ideal for applications where simplified maintenance is required. RightSight™ M30 sensors can be mounted against a surface with a 30 mm nose mount. Or it can be installed using the threaded 18 mm base mounting option.
- Incorporates embedded IO-Link Technology in select sensors to help minimize downtime and increase productivity
- Provides robust right angle housing with 30 mm threaded nose and universal 18 mm threaded base
- Provides transmitted beam (80 m), polarized retroreflective (10 m), background suppression, and background reflection sensing modes
- Includes 360° highly visible status indicators
- Offers 10...30V DC only and Universal 20...240V AC/DC models
- Provides dual auto PNP/NPN and SPDT EM relay output
- Uses embedded IO-Link communications
- Firmware upgrade and embedded IODD ready
- Includes an IP67 and IP69K rated enclosure
- Able to withstand a wide range of temperatures -40…+70 °C (-40…+158 °F)
- CE Marked
- c-UL-us Listed
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.