Bulletin 871TS Food and Beverage Inductive Proximity sensors are designed to address the most demanding applications in the food and beverage industry. They withstand high pressure and high temperature washdown while offering superior resistance to corrosion and damage caused by harsh cleansing agents. These sensors have been subjected to rigorous chemical compatibility testing by ECOLAB and have been certified that they are compatible with some of the most commonly used caustic cleaning agents and disinfectants.
- Stainless steel 316L barrel
- FDA Certified, PPS sensing face
- IP67, IP68, and IP69K enclosure ratings
- Standard and extended sensing range versions
- 4-wire operation, complementary N.O. and N.C. outputs
- Applications include:
- Food industry
- Beverage industry
See how our Presence Sensors are used in the following applications:
- CE Marked for all applicable directives
- cULus Listed
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.