Our Bulletin 871C Mini Tubular Sensors are self-contained, general purpose, solid-state devices designed to sense the presence of ferrous and nonferrous metal objects without touching them. These small-barrel sensors are designed for space-critical applications where standard size sensors simply won't fit.
- Incorporates embedded IO-Link communication protocol in select 871C sensors to help minimize downtime and increase productivity
- IO-Link enabled sensors offer advanced features and diagnostics including Automatic Device Configuration, multiple profiles, trending, descriptive tags, and device specific parameters
- 3-wire operation
- 3-conductor, 3-pin pico, or 3-pin 6 inch lead
- 3 mm, 4 mm, and 5 mm barrel diameters
- 10…30V DC
- Normally open
- False pulse, transient noise, reverse polarity, and short circuit protections
Typical applications for the Mini Tubular Sensors include:
- Light-duty packaging applications
- Automotive welding equipment
- Food-processing plants
CE Marked for all applicable directives
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.