Our Bulletin 871FM Mini Flat Pack Sensors feature metal housing and select models include full stainless steel housing and face to meet demanding application needs. These miniature flat pack sensors are used to sense small parts or may be installed where space is limited.
- Incorporates embedded IO-Link Technology in select sensors to help minimize downtime and increase productivity
- Offers rugged full stainless steel models that provide Factor-1 equal sensing / weld field immunity for tough applications
- Offers extended range sensing for metal versions allows mounting further away from target which reduces chance of impact and related damage
- Provides a range of switching frequencies up to 5000 Hz
- Includes cable, quick-disconnect and pigtail cable with M8 or M12 connection styles
- Offers IP67 and IP69K rated models
- Typical applications include:
- Food processing
- Material handling
- Washdown applications
- Welding and stamping applications
CE Marked for all applicable directives
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.