Our Bulletin 837T Solid-state Temperature Sensors are capable of measuring temperature in liquids, gases, and vapors from -50…+250 °C (-58…+482 °F). These sensors offer a rugged, corrosion-resistant housing and are available in display and non-display models with IO-Link Technology, discrete, and analog outputs. There are various process connections which include sanitary options and probe lengths for application flexibility.
837T Display Temperature Sensors
- Includes media temperature range from -20…+80 °C (-4…+178 °F)
- Uses embedded IO-Link 1.1 communications protocol
- Offers rotatable housing 320° and head 330° for application flexibility
- Offers probe lengths from 25…350 mm (0.98…13.7 in.)
- Available in Dual PNP and PNP +Analog (4...20 mA) models
837T Non-display Temperature Sensors
- Includes media temperature range from -50…+250 °C (-58…+482 °F)
- Offers probe lengths from 25…400 mm (0.98…15.75 in.)
- Available in two form factors: standard and extended range
- Offers 4…20 mA analog outputs
The flexibility of probe lengths and process threads make the 837T suitable for a wide range of applications that include:
- Harsh chemical washdown — 316L stainless steel construction, laser-etched markings and IP66 rating for food, beverage, and other applications requiring equipment washdown such as bottling plants/filling machines, tanks, pumps, filters
- Machine Tool — Monitoring of coolant temperatures
- Factory automation — Injection molding machines
- Automotive — Monitor welding coolant temperatures
- Discrete Batch — Monitor process temperatures
- OEM Machine Builders / Large End Users — Display models can be programmed via on machine, easy-to-use push buttons and also remotely through Studio 5000 Logix Designer® software to reduce downtime.
- Food and Beverage — Hygienic temperature measurement in vessels and pipes
- Pharmaceutical and Home Personal Care — Hygienic temperature measurement in CIP System
- CE Marked
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.