Our Bulletin 700-HTA Alternating Relays serve as interposing relays between your controller and field devices. The alternating feature lets you select the primary or secondary load or to alternate between the two. You can use these relays in applications with pumps, compressors, air conditioning, and refrigeration units.
- Operates with one, two, or three control switches such as float switches, manual switches, timing relays, pressure switches, or other isolated contacts
- Controls 12V, 24V, 120V or 240V AC operation
- Includes 10 A single- or double-pole output configurations
- Offers two light indicators that show status of the output relay
- Includes compact plug-in design that uses existing industry-standard 8- or 11-pin octal sockets
- Offers optional low profile selector switch to lock in one sequence
- CE Marked (per EU Low Voltage Directive)
- CSA Certified — File No. 223833
- cULus Listed — File No. E3125; Guide Nos. NLDX/NLDX7 (with 700-HN100, 700-HN101, 700-HN125, and 700-HN126 Sockets)
- UL Recognized — File No. E3125; Guide Nos. NLDX2/NLDX8)
- CSA 22.2 No.14
- UL 508
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.