PowerFlex 755TS Drives
Need around-the-clock dependability? Let PowerFlex® 755TS drives do the heavy lifting. You’ll increase productivity and uptime, and reduce energy and maintenance costs.
Featuring patented TotalFORCE® technology, these six-pulse variable frequency drives deliver flexible, high-performance motor control, real-time operational intelligence and eased application commissioning and optimization. Designed for countless motor control applications and industries – from standard to the most demanding industrial control challenges – these drives help deliver the productivity and throughput you need.
We’ve taken powerful motor control to the next level with the PowerFlex 755TS AC drive. Smart…Flexible…Powerful - The PowerFlex 755TS drives are designed to deliver greater production output, uptime, energy savings, and productivity.
Smarter drive capabilities for demanding industrial applications
This next generation of PowerFlex drives is suited for all your industrial applications. Look to the PowerFlex 755TS drives for common traditional variable frequency drive applications and specialized applications that require high-performance motor control.
Supporting multiple motor types and multiple motor control modes gives you the advantage to use a common drive for multiple applications – simplifying parts, training, and support.
Boost productivity and turn your drive into a strategic advantage
To help get the most out of your equipment, PowerFlex 755TS drives are the first six-pulse variable frequency drives to incorporate TotalFORCE technology.
TotalFORCE technology combines flexible, high-performance motor control, advanced self-monitoring capabilities and a real-time digital platform that provides data that can make the difference between profit and loss. Customers leverage the rich diagnostic and predictive analytic insights to make smart operation, energy, and predictive maintenance decisions.
Increase Productivity, Uptime and Energy Savings
A PowerFlex VFD with TotalFORCE technology delivers real-time industrial control system intelligence.
Tire & Rubber
Reduction of unproductive time by at least 10% with efficient PowerFlex drives
Energy efficiency that amortizes the change in technology in less than 6 months
The energy savings in multiple applications and operations is greater than 30%
Oil & Gas
Space optimization greater than 50% versus the space of traditional drives
Smart Drive Capabilities with TotalFORCE Technology
Features and Benefits
- 1...400 Hp / 0.75…270 kW / 400...480V / 2.1…477 A
- 0…60 °C (32…140 °F) operating temperature with derate (no derating up to 50 °C/122 °F)
- Supports up to five option cards for I/O, safety, communication and auxiliary power supply
- Environmental: IP00/IP20 NEMA/UL Type Open, flange mount, IP54 NEMA/UL Type 12, and option for XT enhanced corrosion protection
- Easy configuration, integration and visualization in FactoryTalk® Studio 5000® design environment
- Built-in dual port Gigabit Ethernet/IP (1000 MB) provides 10x faster data handling, information and storage needs
- CIP Security for secure communications protocol ensuring authorization, integrity, and privacy between trusted devices
- XT corrosive gas protection option helps reduce threat of early equipment failure from corrosion
- TotalFORCE technology: flexible, high-performance motor control - operational intelligence - automated commissioning and optimization
Learn more about our family of PowerFlex 755T AC drives
Variable frequency drives with TotalFORCE technology help keep your operations running at optimal performance:
- PowerFlex 755TL drives deliver harmonic mitigation and power factor correction to improve energy efficiency
- PowerFlex 755TR drives have built-in regeneration capability to decrease energy consumption
- PowerFlex 755TM drives offer a series of predesigned configurations developed to optimize your system design and power consumption