Our NEMA Pump Control Panels have a flange handle that operates a motor circuit protector or a disconnect with visible blades. You can customize them with a variety of starter types for specific applications and accessories for control and diagnostic feedback.
- Offers Type 3R painted metal narrow enclosures or enclosures with extra space
- Includes NEMA starter sizes 1...6 (7 and 8 available through MIC)
- Includes service entrance rating
- Offers option of eutectic or electronic overload relays
- Includes factory-installed modifications
- Offers field installed accessories
- Enhancements to Industrial Control Panels — We offer a wide range of packaged components, from high-availability standard enclosed motor starters to full customized industrial control panels. Watch Jeff Kilburn, Rockwell Automation, share some of the latest enhancements that include snap-together wiring technology and custom solutions to meet the unique challenges of OEMs and end users.
- Our Industrial Automation and Control solutions help you build the most efficient industrial automation system to meet your needs.
Bulletins 1232, 1232X, 1233, 1233X
- cULus Listed — File No. E125316; Guide Nos. NKJH, NKJH7
Bulletins 1232V, 1233V
- cULus Listed — File No. E54866; Guide No. NITW
- CSA C22.2 No. 14
- UL 508 (Bulletins 1232, 1232V, 1232X only)
- UL 508A (Bulletins 1233, 1233V, 1233X only)
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.