Attend our second VirtualConnect to learn how you can make Smart Manufacturing more productive.
Smart manufacturing is more important today than ever before. And the digital technologies that enable it are constantly evolving. If we want to capitalise on the opportunities these innovations present, it is essential to keep learning and networking.
That’s why I’m excited to be part of our second VirtualConnect event – all the education and networking of a live event, but online. What’s more, it’s free. We refuse to let a global pandemic get in the way of progress.
A solid foundation
Our first virtual event, held in May, was a huge success. We had 1,370 attendees logging in from 77 countries. Between them, they viewed more than 6,000 videos, downloaded more than 15,000 documents, and generated around 1,600 chat messages. We received a lot of positive feedback and made a lot of new contacts.
Building on that success, our second event brings you a wider variety of talks, covering topics both new and old, an expanded digital show floor, and the chance to speak with even more experts and peers from across the industry.
As before, we’ve organised the presentations into tracks based on those themes that are dominating the manufacturing conversation. But this time, we have three tracks to choose from:
Track 1: The Smart Machine Journey
Learn how using smart devices can help you capture data, make better decisions that increase productivity and optimise operational efficiencies. This track includes:
- Smart sensing devices for better asset utilisation
- Smart safety devices for more responsive operations
- Smart motor control devices for increased productivity
- Smart controls for optimised operational effectiveness
Track 2 – The Smart Operations Journey
Discover the latest developments in process control, cybersecurity and connected services. This track includes:
- New innovations in the Rockwell Automation Distributed Control System
- Cybersecurity for industrial automation control systems
- How Emulate3D can help today’s manufacturers
- Meeting demands with flexible manufacturing
- How connected services help you solve critical manufacturing issues
Track 3 – The Digital Transformation Journey
Technologies like augmented reality (AR) and digital twin are creating new opportunities for people just like you to increase manufacturing performance by leveraging smart devices to expand operations. This track includes:
- Why AR is driving manufacturing transformation
- How digital twins can help build better systems
- Independent Cart Technology (ICT) solutions
- Using Thin Client Architecture to increase productivity
- Turning raw data into useful information
Making the most of it all
As before, the tracks are open, so you can choose what matters to you. Here’s the full agenda, so you can decide how best to spend your time.
Following each talk, you’ll have the opportunity to ask questions of the speaker and discuss the ideas presented. You’ll also be able to catch up on those you’ve missed after the event, with everything recorded an available on demand.
In between sessions, there will be time to connect with peers from manufacturing and IT, operations and maintenance, to share best practices and apply what you learned. You can also explore the expanded show floor and visit digital booths to collect information and speak with the representatives there.
Join me for this free event
Registration for the five-hour event is open now. Sessions will be recorded and available to registrants after the event. Learn more about this event – and others we plan over the next few months. I look forward to ‘seeing’ you there.
Published June 5, 2020