Who Should Attend
This course is intended for individuals who need to maintain and/or troubleshoot a system which utilizes a Rockwell Automation Application Suite.
To successfully complete this course, the following pre-requisites are required:
- Personal experience with process applications, ControlLogix systems and programming, including basic ladder logic instructions, and FactoryTalk View SE applications
To enhance and facilitate your learning experience, the following materials are provided as part of the course package:
- Student Manual:
- Emphasizes key concepts
- Contains topical outlines, reference material, and exercises
- Used to follow presentations, take notes, and work through exercises
- Rockwell Automation Application Suite Reference Documents:
- Outline functions and features
- Provide working examples
- Used for reference
Throughout this course, you will have the opportunity to practice the skills you have learned through a variety of hands-on exercises. These exercises focus on the skills introduced in each lesson.
To complete the exercises, you will use a software workstation. Because the basic skills taught in the course apply to the PlantPAx platform, you can then apply what you have learned to the specific platform that you use in your plant.