Our Bulletin 45BPD Teach-in Measurement Photoelectric Laser Sensors are ideal for industrial applications that require reliable non-contact inspection, position and measurement. They use a Class II laser which has a visible red beam spot that simplifies alignment in small part detection and measurement applications.
- Non-contact measurement
- Visible red Class II laser for small beam spot and alignment
- Self-contained sensor does not require external control devices
- 270° rotatable micro quick disconnect connector
- Fixed range model has no user adjustment
- Teach-in models have a discrete PNP output and a 4...20 mA analog output
- Sensing range of 30…100 mm or 80…300 mm
- CE Marked for all applicable directives
- c-UL-us Listed
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.