Our Bulletin 871F Plastic Flat Pack Sensors are ideal for applications where extremely long sensing ranges are required. For general purpose applications, these models are available in 50 mm (shielded) and 65 mm (unshielded) sensing distances with mini, micro, or conduit style connection options. For welding applications, these models are available in 40 mm (shielded) and 50 mm (unshielded) sensing distances with mini or micro connection options.
- Sensing ranges up to 65 mm unshielded
- Available in complementary 4-wire DC or 2-wire AC/DC
- Weld field immune models
- Cable, conduit, or quick-disconnect styles
- Short circuit, overload, transient noise, false pulse, and reverse polarity protection
- DIN rail mounting option on QD and cable models
- Applications include:
- Material handling
- Food processing
- Washdown applications
- CE Marked for all applicable all directives
- c-UL-us Listed
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.