Our 440T Slamlock™ Trapped Key Interlock Switches combine the features of trapped keys with tongue actuated interlocks. When the actuator is inserted into the interlock (guard closed), the trapped key can be rotated and removed. With the key free, the actuator cannot be removed. This locks the guard door. The trapped key must be re-inserted and rotated 90° to unlock the guard door. Slamlock Interlock Switches are available in mechanical, electrical, and solenoid versions.
- 316L stainless steel construction
- Selection of actuator types available
- Single- or dual-key versions available
- Direct-drive operation
- Replaceable code barrel assembly
- Weatherproof stainless steel dust cap
Protect your people, productivity, and environment with our Safety Components and integrated Safety Solutions. We understand your factory floor challenges and can help you meet your goals with one of the broadest safety portfolios in the industry.
- CE Marked for all applicable directives
- TÜV Certified
Functional Safety Data
- PFHd = 1.00E-7 (Probability of dangerous failure per hr)
- T1 = 20 (Proof test interval)
Standards Safety Classification
EN ISO 14119 and GS-ET-31 and can be used in safety application up to Category 3, PLd in accordance with EN ISO 13489-1, and in the application area of EN 60204-1.
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.