Bulletin 592 Eutectic Alloy Overload Relays are thermal type devices. When used with the proper short-circuit protection, these relays protect the motor, motor controller, and power wiring against overheating due to excessive overcurrents. The trip-free mechanism provides overload protection even when the reset button is pressed.
- Offers three trip classes for each starter size: 10, 20, 30
- Includes trip-free construction
- Lets you select trip current ratings by choosing the proper heater element
- Includes manual reset button
- Available only in NEMA configurations
- Provides optical indicator for visible trip indication
Watch this video to learn more about the differences and features of each type of eutectic, bimetallic, and electronic overload relay.
- CSA Certified — File No. LR1234
- UL Listed — File No. E14840; Guide No. NKCR
- CSA C22.2 No.14
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.