Independent cart technology is a new approach to linear motors. Traditional conveyors rely on gears, chains and belts. Independent cart technology uses magnets to precisely control motion with frictionless propulsion. The result is fewer parts to worry about, reduced energy consumption and the ability to quickly start and stop loads without losing control or putting wear on parts. Attend this webinar to learn how Independent Cart Conveying brings intelligent motion control for improved productivity, flexibility and sustainability within Automotive and Tire manufacturing operations.
Top Industry Drivers:
• Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE)
• Minimizing unscheduled downtime
• Just-in-Time (JIT) data
• Meet demand for increasing Jobs Per Hour (JPH)
• Need to manage plants that can support multiple models and customized vehicle production
• More choices for consumers mean a more complex manufacturing environment. And with that comes potential for inefficiencies and increased errors and costs.
• Compromised performance is not inevitable. Get the speed, flexibility and confidence to make multiple models and variations under one roof.
• Learn how to optimize every step of assembly including Body Shop, Paint Shop and Final Assembly and better understand how to push the boundaries of what’s possible to create a more flexible, agile operation set to meet customer needs today, and tomorrow.