Our Series 5000 Hazardous Location Sensors consist of two major components: a photohead and a power base. The photohead that houses most of the electronics can be quickly removed from the power base with a turn of a single screw. These sensors are designed for Class I, II, and III; Division 1 and 2, Groups A, B, C, D, E, F, and G hazardous locations. They include intrinsically safe zener diode barriers and are available in diffuse (2.1 m), polarized retro-reflective (6 m), retro-reflective (10 m), and fiber optics in a modular IP66 rated enclosure.
- Intrinsically safe to North American standards
- Provides non-incentive for Division 2 hazardous (classified) locations
- Offers a modular package for increased flexibility
- Offers a wide variety of sensing modes
- Offers selectable light/dark operation
- Provides screw terminal connections