Allen-Bradley solid-state sensing devices are designed to produce high-quality results in a variety of rugged environments. The flexibility of switch configuration and mounting options make the 839E suitable for a wide range of applications including:
- Harsh Chemical Wash-Down — 316L stainless steel construction, laser-etched markings and IP66 rating for food, beverage, and other applications requiring equipment wash-down.
- Water/Wastewater — Monitor cooling water circulation systems of pumps, turbines, compressors and heat exchangers.
- Pump Protection — Monitor pump functionality and lubrication systems, leak monitoring in process lines. Monitor coolant flow.
- Beverage — Filter monitoring and flow/no-flow in process lines.
- Discrete Batch — Monitor process flows.
- OEM Machine Builders / Large End Users — Programming with ReadWin2000 configuration kit reduces switch setup time.