Our 440T Trapped Key Solenoid Release Unit electrically isolates machinery to improve access safety. The unit consists of a rotary power switch and a solenoid. The trapped key can be removed once an external signal is given to its internal solenoid locking mechanism. An indicator light on the solenoid release unit shows when the trapped key can be removed—that is, when power is applied to the solenoid. The solenoid signal only needs to be present when key removal is necessary.
- Direct drive operation positively opens contacts
- Integral solenoid monitoring
- Key trapped until release signal is applied
- Lighted or neon key-free status indicator
- 316L stainless steel construction
- 24V DC, 110V AC, or 230V AC solenoid options
- Weatherproof stainless steel dust cap
- UL and CSA approval on switches
- Single or multiple key units available
- Replaceable code barrel assembly
- Available with up to four keys
Protect your people, productivity, and environment with our Safety Components and integrated Safety Solutions. We understand your factory floor challenges and can help you meet your goals with one of the broadest safety portfolios in the industry.
- CE Marked for all applicable directives
- TÜV Certified
Functional Safety Data
- PFHd = 1.00E-7 (Probability of dangerous failure per hr)
- T1 = 20 (Proof test interval)
Standards Safety Classification
EN ISO 14119 and GS-ET-31 and can be used in safety application up to Category 3, PLd in accordance with EN ISO 13489-1, and in the application area of EN 60204-1.