Our MT-GD2 Tongue Interlock Switches are tongue- or key-operated safety interlock switches that fit at the leading edge of sliding, hinged, or lift-off guards. With dual entry slots and rotatable head, the MT-GD2 offers eight different options for actuator entry.
- Strong and versatile, can be used in most applications
- Eight possible actuator entry points, easy to install
- Variety of contact configurations
- Snap acting MT-GD2 switch gives a minimum break contact force of 40 N
- Optional latch release styles
- Industry standard fixing centers to DIN/EN50041
Protect your people, productivity, and environment with our Safety Components and integrated Safety Solutions. We understand your factory floor challenges and can help you meet your goals with one of the broadest safety portfolios in the industry.
- CE Marked for all applicable directives
- cULus Listed
- TÜV Certified
Type 2 Interlocking Device per ISO 14119
Functional Safety Data (Related to Safety Contacts)
See publication SAFETY-SR001.
- ISO 14119
- IEC 60947-5-1