Our Ferrogard™ GS1, GS2 Non-contact Interlock Switches are designed for heavy-duty applications. The GS1 is housed in a stainless steel or brass housing. The GS2 offers the same characteristic as the GS1, but in an Ex Range housing for hazardous locations.
- Non-contact actuation
- High tolerance to misalignment
- High switching current (2 A, 250V AC)
- Metal housings (IP68)
- Ex Range version available
Protect your people, productivity, and environment with our Safety Components and integrated Safety Solutions. We understand your factory floor challenges and can help you meet your goals with one of the broadest safety portfolios in the industry.
GS1 & GS2: CE Marked for all applicable directives
GS2: Ex - EExd IIC T6 Baseefa
- Cat. 1 Device per ISO13849-1
- Dual channel interlocks suitable for Cat. 3 or 4 systems
Functional Safety Data
- B10d: > 2 x 106 operations at min.
- PFHD: > 3 x 10-7
- MTTFd: > 385 years
- Dual channel interlock may be suitable for performance levels PLe or PLd (according to ISO 13849-1:2006) and for use in SIL2 or SIL3 systems (according to IEC 62061) depending on application characteristics
- ISO 13849-1
- IEC/EN 60204-1
- NFPA 79
- EN 1088
- EN 1088
- AS 4024.1
- EN 60079
- EN 61241