Our TLS-Z GD2 Guard Locking Switch is an interlock switch that has a uniquely coded RFID door sensor with inductive door position sensing technology. This switch can detect if an actuator key breaks or becomes separated from its door-mounted position. Built with the same solid-state technology as the TLS GD2, this switch supports the highest level of safety – Performance Level “e” (PLe) to EN ISO 13849-1.
- Meets PLe to ISO 13849-1
- Solid-state OSSD outputs series connectable to ISO 14119
- RFID uniquely coded door target
- Available in Power to Release or Power to Lock models
- Easy QD connection
- Same mechanical arrangement as standard 440G TLS-GD2 guard locking switch
- High locking force ≤2000 N (450 lbf)
Protect your people, productivity, and environment with our Safety Components and integrated Safety Solutions. We understand your factory floor challenges and can help you meet your goals with one of the broadest safety portfolios in the industry.
- CE Marked for all applicable directives
- cULus Listed
- TÜV Certified
- Type 4 interlocking device with guard locking per ISO 14119
- High (unique) coding per ISO 14119
- PLe Cat 4 per ISO 13849-1
Functional Safety Data (related to Safety Contacts)
- PFHD 1.70E-09 Probability of dangerous failure per hour according to EN/IEC 61508 or EN/IEC 62061 (Continuous and High demand mode)
- Dual channel interlock may be suitable for use in application up to PLe (according to ISO 13849-1) and for use up to SIL 3 systems (according to IEC 62061) depending on application characteristics.
- Mission time/PTI: 20 years or 106 cycles
- ISO 14119
- IEC 60947-5-3
- ISO 13849-1