Our Bulletin 440F MatGuard™ Safety Mats are pressure-sensitive safeguarding products that we designed to detect the presence of people on the sensing surfaces. These mats have two conductive hardened steel plates that are held apart by non-conductive compressible separators. We offer standard configurable and custom mats, each with edge trim options.
- Hardened steel plate construction
- No dead spots
- 4-wire system to detect opens and shorts
- Can withstand a static pressure of 4500 psi
- IP67 rated
Typical applications for our MatGuard™ Safety Mats include:
- Guarding floor space to ensure operators cannot locate themselves near hazards
- Combined trip and presence sensing system
- Presence sensing system within a guarded perimeter
Protect your people, productivity, and environment with our Safety Components and integrated Safety Solutions. We understand your factory floor challenges and can help you meet your goals with one of the broadest safety portfolios in the industry.
- CE Marked for all applicable directives
- CSA Z432-04
- cULus Listed
- TÜV Certified
- UKCA Marked for all applicable regulations
- EN 1760-1
- ISO 13849-1
- IEC/EN 60204-1
- ANSI RIA R15.06
- ANSI B11.19
- AS 4024.5
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.