Our Micro820® Programmable Logic Controller Systems include a nano-sized footprint and are designed for small standalone machine control and remote automation applications that require flexible communications and I/O capabilities. These controllers support up to 36 I/O points with many embedded features such as Ethernet, microSD slot for recipe and data log, and analog I/O.
- Offers 20-point controllers
- Provides embedded 0...10V non-isolated 4 channel analog input and 1 channel analog output for speed control of an AC drive
- Provides embedded communications via non-isolated serial port (for RS-232 and RS-485 communications) and Ethernet port
- Communicates via EtherNet/IP™
- Provides embedded support for up to four 10k thermistor temperature inputs
- Supports program download through USB with an optional 3.5-in. Remote LCD
- Supports up to two Micro800™ Plug-in Modules
- Supports microSD™ card for program transfer, datalog, and recipe management
Tools & Resources
- c-UL-us CL1DIV2
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.
Air Handling Unit
Pump Control with SMS Plug-in