Our Bulletin 1497D General Purpose Transformers are generally used for supplying appliance, lighting, motorized machine, and power loads from electrical distribution systems.
- Includes .050...25.0 kVA (60 and 50/60 Hz)
- Provides indoor/Outdoor non-ventilated enclosure
- Provides single phase transformers
- Includes resin encapsulated terminals
- Exceeds requirements of the Uniform Building Code (UBC) and California Code Title 24
- Provides copper windings for all transformers rated 2 kVA and below
- Provides aluminum windings for all transformers rated 3 kVA and above
- CSA Certified
- UL Listed — File No. E311296; Guide No. XQNX
- CSA C22.2 No. 47 — M90
- UL 1561
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.