Our CENTERLINE® 2100 NEMA motor control centers (MCCs) combine rugged durability with smart technology and integrate control and power into one centralized package. Our industry-leading MCCs meet UL and NEMA standards and offer complete solutions for networking, communications and safety.
We engineer power and motor control solutions for demanding industries. Food and beverage to oil and gas. By linking data, machines and people across your entire business, CENTERLINE MCCs help increase productivity and uptime.
Motor Control Center Offers a Withdrawable Air Circuit Breaker
CENTERLINE 2100 motor control centers (MCCs) are now available with a withdrawable air circuit breaker (ACB) for a main breaker. Engineers specify these high-performance breakers to help increase safety with remote operations and decrease production downtime due to easier serviceability via removable breaker components.
Withdrawable air circuit breakers are frequently required in oil, gas, metals and mining applications with NEMA and UL regulations.
- Four pre-bundled configurations are available
- Base configuration
- Remote operation
- High feature with power metering
- High feature with IntelliCENTER® communications
- SCCR ratings:
- 65 kA @ 600V for typical applications
- 100 kA @ 600V for demanding applications
- Rated up to 3200 A
Industry-leading CENTERLINE 2100 Motor Control Centers
Our motor control centers offer smarter, safer and more secure solutions. Using smart technology, we tailor MCC solutions to meet your critical power, control and information needs.
- High short circuit withstand ratings in type tested enclosure
- Continuous bus bracing provides uniform support
- Produced with durable NEMA components, the design allows for backward compatibility
- Center-mounted bus design improves heat dissipation, and a solid grounding system helps reduce shock hazards
- Easily integrates functional safety solutions for PowerFlex 755 and 753 VFDs that include SISTEMA files and make safety system design and completion easier
PowerFlex 755TS VFDs Increase Productivity
The 6-pulse PowerFlex® 755TS VFD delivers real-time performance data, predictive analytics, adaptive control and high-performance motor control. Available for CENTERLINE 2100 motor control centers, the VFD is engineered for many motor control applications. It can be applied throughout a plant for traditional VFD applications and precise speed, torque and position motor control.
- Designs meet UL 845
- Short circuit withstand rating up to 100 kA
- Compatible with ArcShield™ arc flash resistant MCC technology
- Available horsepower ratings:
- 1…350 Hp normal duty at 480V AC
- 1…300 Hp heavy duty at 480V AC
- High-speed class J Fuses included for compliance with UL 61800-5-1
Increase Motor Control Center Safety with ArcShield Technology
Our motor control centers offer ArcShield™ arc flash reduction technology, increasing safety and meeting UL and NEMA standards.
- Helps reduce arc flash hazards and provide more protection against internal electrical arcing faults
- Meets Type 2 accessibility requirements, as defined by IEEE C37.20.7
- Includes arc-resistant latches on all doors to keep the door latched during an arcing flash
- Includes arc-resistant baffles in all units to enable adequate heat dissipation and retain arc containment
A Motor Control Center with SecureConnect Units
Reduce exposure to electrical hazards by disconnecting power from a motor control center plug-in unit without opening the enclosure door.
- Streamlines maintenance and reduces downtime
- Offers minimal impact to current or future electrical design
- A remote operator option allows customers to connect and disconnect SecureConnect™ units from the MCC
Remote Motor Control Center Access: IntelliCENTER Technology
With an integrated network infrastructure, smart motor control devices and user interface software, you can monitor and diagnose your motor control center from anywhere. IntelliCENTER® technology is the ultimate window into your MCC.
- Software provides access to critical operating data and troubleshooting tools to help reduce downtime
- A built-in EtherNet/IP network provides real-time data to minimize the need to approach the motor control center
- The network is preconfigured and validated, so device connections, IP addresses, subnet masks, custom parameter settings for PowerFlex VFDs and E300™ Electronic Overload Relay, and advanced port settings are set
Additional Network Options for the Motor Control Center
- A complete Modbus TCP solution with the need for additional hardware
- Streamlined integration into third-party DCS with predefined Modbus registers
- A consistent approach to deploying the MCC with a standard 600V rated Ethernet cable and Stratix® switch architecture