Our Bulletin 1718 Ex I/O modules are an intrinsically safe distributed I/O platform designed for Zone 1 hazardous areas, when placed in certified enclosures. This platform integrates field devices via EtherNet/IP™ in a compact, chassis-based I/O design.The form factor provides maximum efficiency and reduces the need for additional hardware and wiring.
- Provides intrinsically safe I/O to satisfy application requirements for Zone 1 mounting (in certified enclosures)
- Integrates with the Integrated Architecture® system for easy configuration
- Connects on EtherNet/IP in Zone 0 and Zone 1
- Supports Studio 5000 Logix Designer® v24 and above with Add-on Profile
- Offers compact, chassis-based I/O design where power supply is contained in the chassis
- Includes DLR adapter and optional power supply redundancy
- Offers HART 7 support that is standard on all analog modules