Our PowerFlex® 700L AC Drives offer either PowerFlex 700 Vector Control or PowerFlex 700S Control on a fully regenerative, liquid-cooled power structure. This powerful combination offers great performance and high-power capabilities in a small package along with energy savings and low harmonics. The PowerFlex 700L AC Drives are flexible, high-performance drives available in panel mount and cabinet mount versions.
- Power Ratings
- 380…480V: 445…..860 kW / 600 … 1150 Hp / 650 …. 1250 A
- IP20, NEMA Type 1 (Frames 3A, 3B) with Rittal enclosure that includes the input circuit breaker
- Available with the PowerFlex® 700 or PowerFlex 700S control
- Common Industrial Protocol (CIP™) communications including DeviceNet™, ControlNet™, and EtherNet/IP™
- Regenerative braking for precise, high-response speed and position control, continuous holdback, rapid deceleration and stopping of high inertia loads
- Regenerative braking puts energy back into the system to be used by other equipment
- Patented liquid-cooled heatsink design
- Low AC line harmonics with active converter to meet IEEE-519 and CE regulations
- Integrated active converter and line-side filter allow input voltage boost while maintaining consistent system performance
- Optional DriveLogix™ embedded control for application programmability and control of auxiliary functions
- Configuration and programming via optional integral LCD keypad, remote keypad, or software
- Premier Integration with PowerFlex AC drives uses the Logix control platform to simplify parameter and tag programming and reduces development time
Available Safety Options
Safe Torque-Off option (with 700S control) is certified at PLd/SIL2 Cat 3. Removes rotational power to the motor without removing power from the drive for faster start-up after a demand on the safety system. All safety options are available as a kit for user installation
- Learn how the information from our portfolio of Intelligent Motor Control can position you to make better operating decisions, improve system performance, and gain operation efficiencies.
- Our Integrated Architecture Solutions provide the foundation to drive plantwide optimization efficiently and effectively, enabling you to respond competitively to the economy and changes in consumer demand.
- Protect your people, productivity, and environment with our Safety Products and integrated Safety Solutions. We understand your factory floor challenges and can help you meet your goals with one of the broadest safety portfolios in the industry.
Rockwell Automation announces that as of June 30, 2022, our PowerFlex 700L frame 2 drives and the frame 3, 600/690V, full cabinet versions of the drive are discontinued and no longer available for sale. We recommend migration to the PowerFlex 755T family to meet your application needs.
- CE Marked
- cUL Listed
- IEC (Designed to Meet)
- TÜV FS ISO/EN13849-1 (EN954-1) with PowerFlex 700S control (For drives manufactured before September 25, 2020)
- UL Listed