Our Bulletin 1440 XM® 220 Dual Speed Modules accept inputs from standard tachometers. These modules operate in dual-channel, single redundant channel, or reverse rotation mode to control how sensors calculate the speed, acceleration, and peak measurements. They can operate stand-alone or on DeviceNet™ networks to provide real-time data and status information to other XM modules, programmable controllers, distributed control systems, and condition monitoring systems.
- Includes two tachometer inputs; each measures ± 25V (50V max. peak to peak)
- Includes two isolated 4...20 mA outputs
- Allows communication via DeviceNet™ network
- Offers single on-board relay
- Includes four virtual relays or four additional relays (when connected to an XM® 441 Expansion Relay Module)
- Includes one digital output for use with an XM-442 EODS Relay module
- CSA Certified
- UL Listed
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.