Our 194U Rotary Disconnect Switches offer a variety of non-fused versions from 30...160 A, that permit the use of your own fuse blocks. Designed for global applications, the 194U provides main disconnecting means for the panel in a compact footprint.
- Available current rating
- UL 30...125 A
- IEC 40...160 A
- Provides touch-safe design
- Offers front or side external operation
- Includes NFPA79 compliant handle
- Offers 3- and 4-pole options
- Offers base or front mount
- Provides high-fault SCCR ratings for all power devices up to 200 kA
- Used with fuse block 140F-D3* or 1492-FB* provides full branch circuit protection
- UR (194U-*160 only)
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.