Company will showcase innovative technologies on and off the show floor, lead educational sessions, and more at this year’s biggest packaging and processing show
MILWAUKEE – Rockwell Automation, Inc. (NYSE: ROK), the world’s largest company dedicated to industrial automation and digital transformation, announced today its plans to showcase a complete Connected Enterprise® demonstration at PACK EXPO International 2022, taking place October 23-26, in Chicago. By converging plant-level and enterprise networks, and securely connecting people, processes, and technologies, a Connected Enterprise allows users to access, analyze, and act on production data in real-time, connect systems and redefine productivity in the information age, and address issues to safeguard assets.
“2022 is an exciting year for Rockwell Automation at PACK EXPO International,” said Steve Deitzer, vice president of global industry, CPG, Rockwell Automation. “For the first time, attendees will be able to experience a demonstration of a full Connected Enterprise on the show floor and learn how to maximize and safeguard their operations through data. From Rockwell’s booth and OEM technology showcase, to thought leadership sessions, to more than 400 booths around the show that feature Rockwell’s innovations, attendees will be sure to experience Rockwell and its latest technologies at PACK EXPO International this year.”
Attendees who visit Rockwell’s booth (#1660) can experience first-hand a one-of-a-kind journey through a Connected Enterprise.
- Flexible Manufacturing Robot Demo – Beginning with a flexible manufacturing robot demonstration, featuring Unified Robot Control, Independent Cart Technology, and VersaView 6300 Industrial PC, attendees can experience a customized solution that showcases “the SKU of YOU” and what they can accomplish through single use fulfillment, flexible equipment design, and smart manufacturing.
- SaaS / Cloud (Drawing from Live Robot Demo Data) – This portion of the demonstration will include Plex Asset Performance Management, MES Automation & Orchestration, and remote access, as well as Fiix CMMS.
- Digital Twin Station – Featuring Emulate3D™, this station will show real examples of customer packaging machines, as well as simulation videos and digital twin development and emulation.
- Cybersecurity Station – Cybersecurity is an extremely important piece of a Connected Enterprise, and attendees will experience an attack simulation and take a cyber assessment at this station to understand how Rockwell solutions can keep their systems safe.
- Partner Station – The final portion of the journey includes a partner station that includes a Rockwell partner locator, as well as customer videos. Attendees can then see specific solutions at the booths of Rockwell’s PartnerNetwork across the show.
OEM Technology Showcase
Complementary to its booth, Rockwell’s innovations will also be on display in its OEM technology showcase room. Located off the show floor in Room #S-504, this showcase will have on display a FactoryTalk Optix Visualization Platform, an information-enabled ASEM 6300 Panel PC, and on-machine solutions including Armor PowerFlex Drives and Armor Kinetix.
Rockwell’s presence at PACK EXPO International will not be limited to its own booth and OEM showcase room. More than 400 booths around the show floor will feature Rockwell technologies and solutions, as the majority of exhibitors are members of Rockwell’s PartnerNetwork. In addition, more than 70 of Rockwell’s OEM Gold partners will be exhibiting at the show.
Those who are interested in learning about the latest trends and solutions within the area of packaging should attend Rockwell’s thought leadership educational sessions on the Innovation Stage at PACK EXPO International. Rockwell leaders will be presenting on topics ranging from unlocking data, workforce, cybersecurity, and cloud solutions each day of the show. Learn more about the topics and schedule here.
In addition to exhibiting and hosting educational sessions at PACK EXPO, Rockwell is supporting scholarships for future packaging professionals by returning as the title sponsor of PACK EXPO’s annual PACK gives BACK event. Attendees will rock out to the legendary STYX band after a networking event. All proceeds will benefit the PMMI Foundation.
Visit Rockwell’s booth at PACK EXPO International to learn more about trends affecting your bottom line, discover solutions to move your business forward, and network with professionals from over 40 Industry verticals. For more information about Rockwell’s presence at PACK EXPO International, click here.
About Rockwell Automation
Rockwell Automation, Inc. (NYSE: ROK), is a global leader in industrial automation and digital transformation. We connect the imaginations of people with the potential of technology to expand what is humanly possible, making the world more productive and more sustainable. Headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Rockwell Automation employs approximately 25,000 problem solvers dedicated to our customers in more than 100 countries. To learn more about how we are bringing the Connected Enterprise to life across industrial enterprises, visit www.rockwellautomation.com.
Michelle Anderson, Global Public Relations
Published October 6, 2022