Our Bulletin 141 Modular Control System (MCS) Mounting Systems provide several different mounting solutions for IEC loadfeeders. Factory-assembled Bulletin 103 Non-Reversing and Bulletin 107 Reversing starters are available for these mounting solutions.
Our 141A mounting systems include preconfigured circuit breaker modules for feeding and protecting a busbar system. For applications up to 100 A, we offer the 141C CrossBoard System, a true plug and play system with touch-safe plastic housing, components simply snap onto the CrossBoard without tools, meaning the connection is automatic. Components can be easily removed and snapped back on to other sections of the CrossBoard.
The CrossBoard system helps keep panels clean, organized and compact with a large reduction in power wiring.
- Provides reduced wiring and assembly time for cost savings
- Includes efficient design with decreased panel space
- Includes high-fault short-circuit systems ratings
- Offers three mounting methods - 141A
- Uses MCS Star configuration software - 141A
- Offers up to 100 A – CrossBoard
- Provides high degree of safety with IEC 61439 and UL 508 standard ratings, including IP20 touch-safe protection - CrossBoard
See ProposalWorks or download MCS Star, for no charge, from the Product Selection Toolbox for a full list of the system components. Here is a sample list of the components that can be mounted on a Modular Control System:
- Contactors: 100-K, C, and E
- Motor Protection Circuit Breakers: 140G
- Motor Circuit Protectors: 140M
- Molded Case Circuit Breakers: 140MG
- Electronic Overload Relays: 193E
- Thermal Overload Relays: 193-K, T1
- Safety Contactors and Control Relays: 100S, 700S
- Control Relays: 700-CF, CFB, 700-K
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.