In today's dynamic production environments, companies are constrained by limited capabilities of their legacy DCS and their ability to support these legacy systems. This session explores the barriers and benefits of modernization, valuable methodologies, execution practices, and tools that assist in planning, budgeting and replacing legacy DCS systems.
We will explore how different outcomes gained during a modernization will enable your digitization, optimization and analytic strategies of the operation. These additional benefits can help reduce the risk during the project and ongoing production while accelerating the ROI.
Top 3 Industry Drivers:
• Your legacy DCS is currently hindering productivity and quality
• Your management requires better access to information from across your plant
• You are spending significant money on custom integration
Rockwell Automation migration solutions help you incorporate newer technologies at a phased pace that is comfortable for you.
• Minimize downtime
• Maximize Operational Success
• Lessen the risk of maintaining legacy equipment