Our Series 6000 Compact Photoelectric Sensors provide reliable general purpose sensing in a compact package. This series features a four-turn sensitivity adjustment potentiometer and high speed DC models as fast as 0.2 ms. They are also suitable for very low temperatures to -40 °C (-40 °F).
- Compact cylindrical package
- Wide selection of sensing models
- Universal supply voltage models
- Both NPN or PNP outputs (DC)
- Fast response time
- Variety of connection types
- CE Marked for all applicable directives
- CSA Certified
- UL Listed
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.