Our SensaGuard™ Non-contact Interlock Switches feature the latest generation of RFID technology for coding and inductive technology for sensing. These switches have a large sensing range and tolerance to misalignment. They are cost-effective solutions for a wide range of industrial safety applications.
- Includes RFID unique (high) or standard (low) coded actuators
- Provides switches that can be connected in series with other devices
- Plastic barrel, stainless steel barrel, and plastic flat pack housings
- Standard, unique, magnetic hold, and integrated latch versions
- IP66, IP67, and IP69K rated
Protect your people, productivity, and environment with our Safety Components and integrated Safety Solutions. We understand your factory floor challenges and can help you meet your goals with one of the broadest safety portfolios in the industry.
- CE Marked for all applicable directives
- cULus (UL 508)
- TÜV Certified
EC 60947-5-3, Cat. 4 PLe Per ISO 13849-1, Type 4 Interlocking Device according to ISO 14119 with either low (standard) or high (unique) coding, SIL CL3 per IEC 62061 and IEC 61508
Functional Safety Data
- PFHD = 1.12E-9 (probability of dangerous failure per hour)
- MTTFd: > 385 years
- Dual channel interlock may be suitable for performance levels PLe or PLd (according to ISO 13849-1:2006) and for use in SIL2 or SIL3 systems (according to IEC 62061) depending on application characteristics
- IEC 60947-5-3
- IEC 61508
- ISO 14119
- ISO 13849-1
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.