Our 440G-MT solenoid switch is a positive-mode, tongue-operated guard locking interlock switch that locks a machine guard closed until power is isolated while the guard is open. The guard may only be opened when a signal is applied to the internal solenoid which releases the lock mechanism.
- Type 2 Interlocking Device with Guard Locking and low coding per ISO 14119
- High Fzh (holding force): 1500 N (337 lb)
- Mechanical lock (power-to-release)
- Heavy-duty, die-cast alloy housing for use in harsh environments
- Diagnostic version available with built-in LED to indicate door status independent of lock status
Protect your people, productivity, and environment with our Safety Components and integrated Safety Solutions. We understand your factory floor challenges and can help you meet your goals with one of the broadest safety portfolios in the industry.
- CE Marked for all applicable directives
- cULus Listed
- TÜV Certified
Type 2 Interlocking Device with Guard Locking and low coding per ISO 14119
Functional Safety Data (related to Safety Contacts)
- B10d: > 2 x 106 operations at min. load
- PFHD: < 3 x10-7
- MTTFd: > 385 years
- May be suitable for use in performance levels Ple or Pld systems (according to ISO 13849-1:2006) and for use in SIL2 or SIL3 systems (according to IEC 62061) depending on the architecture and application characteristics
- ISO 14119
- IEC 60947-5-1
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.