Our Bulletin 445L Guardshield™ POC Type 4 Micro 400 safety light curtains are economical three-box safety light curtains in a small housing. Designed for use in benign industrial environments (IP54), this light-duty system is targeted to the semi-conductor, micro electronic and small assembly machine markets. We also offer these light curtains in cascadable configurations and in IP69K enclosures. The Micro 400 requires a dedicated controller such as the MSR41 for ON/OFF applications or the MSR42 for advanced safety functionality.
- Compact Type 4, SIL 3, PLe safety light curtains
- M12 connector on 20 in. pigtails
- Minimal dead space of optic heads
Typical applications for the POC Type 4 GuardShield™ Micro 400 Light Curtains include:
- Food and beverage (IP69K)
- Light assembly machines/equipment
Protect your people, productivity, and environment with our Safety Components and integrated Safety Solutions. We understand your factory floor challenges and can help you meet your goals with one of the broadest safety portfolios in the industry.
- CE Marked for all applicable directives
- cULus Listed
- TÜV Certified
- UKCA Marked for all applicable regulations
- Type 4 per IEC/EN61496
- Category 4 device per EN 954-1
- SIL 3 per IEC 61508
- PLe per EN/ISO 13849
- IEC/EN 61496 Parts 1 and 2
- UL 61496 Parts 1 and 2
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.