Bulletin 1492 Fuse Terminal Blocks provide a simple way to add overcurrent protection into a circuit. The status indicator lights when the fuse is blown, helping to speed troubleshooting. The GMT-type fuse block has a visual alarm flag that also acts as an output contact for an electrical signal when the fuse is blown.
- Can be used with the following fuse styles: 13/32 in. x 1-1/2 in., 1/4 in. x 1-1/4 in., and GMT-type alarm fuses
- Blown fuse indicators are available on the 1/4 in. x 1-1/4 in. and 13/32 in. x 1-1/2 in. blocks
- CSA Certified (NEMA/EEMAC line)
- UL Recognized (NEMA/EEMAC line)
- CSA File Number LR67896, Class 6228-01
- UL File Number E40735, Guide Number XCFR2
- UL File Number E34648, Guide Number IZLT2 (for Catalog Number 1492-CE6 only)
- NEMA/EEMAC style terminal blocks have a UL 94-V2 flammability rating.
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.