Our ControlNet™ Network Media and connection devices provide flexibility when designing your network. ControlNet coax cable is a low-loss, RG6 quad-shield coaxial cable for typical installations. ControlNet fiber media lets you extend a segment of your network, provides immunity to electromagnetic interference (EMI), and allows installation in a hazardous location. We offer a variety of connectors, taps, terminators, repeaters, and tools for coax and fiber systems. Choose the cable type based on the application and or environment where your system is being installed.
- Available in high-flex and standard polyvinylchloride (PVC)
- Includes 200 micron cable
- Available in 10, 20, 30, 60, 100 and 300 m (32.8, 65.6, 98.4, 196.8, 328.1, and 984.2 ft) lengths
- Use with the 1786-RPFS repeater
- Use a repeater adapter to supply a maximum of 1.6 A @ 5V DC of current to power the repeater modules