Our Bulletin 1440 XM® 124 Standard Dynamic Measurement Modules monitor shaft, casing, or pedestal vibration in rotating equipment.
- Includes two channels that connect common vibration sensors (for example, eddy current probes and accelerometers) and any sensor that outputs a voltage signal
- Includes one tachometer channel that accepts input from most speed measurement sensors and can measure speeds 1…1.2M rpm with pulse rates 1…50,000 events per revolution
- Offers signal processing that provides synchronous or asynchronous measurements
- Offers signal processing that provides two levels of integration and FFT processing with as many as 30 measured parameters
- Includes two isolated, 4…20 mA outputs
- Includes single on-board relay
- Includes four virtual relays or four additional relays (when connected to an XM® 441 Expansion Relay Module)
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.