Our Bulletin 193/592 E300™ (networked) and E200™ (non-networked) Electronic Overload Relays are the newest technologies for overload protection. The modular design, communication options, diagnostic information, simplified wiring, and integration into Logix technology make them the ideal overload for motor control applications in an automation system.
- Includes intelligent motor control (EtherNet/IP, DeviceNet, and non-networked options available)
- Offers modular solution with wide current range & adjustable trip class
- Provides enhanced diagnostic information for single & three phase applications
- Includes integrated I/O (additional expansion I/O available)
- Offers simplified wiring and easy integration into Logix
- Offers the ability to customize the E300 Overload Relay by selecting one each of the following modules:
- 193-ECM E300/E200 Communication Module
- 193-EIO E300/E200 Control Module
- 193-ESM or 592-ESM E300/E200 Sensing Module
|% Full Load Amperes (FLA)||✓||✓||✓|
|% Thermal Capacity Utilization (TCU)||✓||✓||✓|
|Connected Components Workbench™ software||✓|
|EtherNet/IP™ network||Optional Expansion||Embedded (dual-port)|
|DeviceNet™ network||Optional Expansion||Embedded (single-port)|
|Local Programming Method||EtherNet/IP or DeviceNet*||USB Type B*||EtherNet/IP or DeviceNet*|
What is an Overload and why do you need one? In ROK Talk on Industrial Components Episode 1, Paul and Bill interview Portfolio Manager, Jerry Watkins, to hear his expertise on Overloads including how they work, why they are important, and how to choose the right Overload for your application.
New dimensions, wiring, and panel layout are all dreaded parts of legacy product replacement. In ROK Talk on Industrial Components Episode 3, Amanda Eason describes how you can replace an E3 Plus with the E300 in 3 easy steps.
- CE Marked
- RCM (formerly C-tick)
- cULus Listed — File No. E14840; Guide Nos. NKCR, NKCR7
- Suitable for use with IE3 Motors (IEC 60034-30)
- SIL 2 Capable - IEC 61508:2010 Parts 1-7 (with Series B Control Module Only)
- Environmental Protection Use Period 25 (China RoHS)
- CSA C22.2, No. 60947-4-1
- EN 60947-4-1
- UL 60947-4-1
- GB/T 14048.4-2010
- IEC 61508
- IEC 61511
- SJ/T 11364, GB/T 26572, SJ/Z 11388
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.