Our Bulletin 1494G Hazardous Location Safety Disconnect Switches can be used for 30 A, 60 A and 100 A applications. They are available in 3R, 7 and 9 bolted enclosure types for indoor and outdoor use. These switches are certified for use in Class I, Division 1 & 2, Groups C & D and Class II, Groups E, F & G hazardous gas or dust locations.
- Includes viewing window to display the switch blades
- Includes lockable handle
- Type 3R, 7 & 9 bolted enclosure with breather and drain
- Hinged cover for easy access
- Offers 30, 60, and 100 A switch ratings
- cULus Listed — File No. E239523; Guide No. WPRPStandards Compliance
- CSA C22.2 No. 4
- UL 98
- UL 508
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.