Our 440T Trapped Key Bolt Interlock Switches allow access to hazardous areas only when an appropriate key is inserted into the interlock. These stainless steel bolt interlocks provide a rugged, industrial-grade method of helping prevent access through gates. With these bolt interlocks, there is no need to run power wires to the gate. These bolt interlocks are available in mechanical, electrical, and solenoid switch types.
- 316 stainless steel construction
- Single-, dual-, triple-, and quad-key versions
- Various extensions of bolt
- Direct drive push/pull operation
- Replaceable code barrels
- Fitted with tamper-resistant screws
- Weatherproof stainless steel dust cap
Protect your people, productivity, and environment with our Safety Components and integrated Safety Solutions. We understand your factory floor challenges and can help you meet your goals with one of the broadest safety portfolios in the industry.
- CE Marked for all applicable directives
- TÜV Certified
Functional Safety Data
- PFHd = 1.00E-7 (Probability of dangerous failure per hr)
- T1 = 20 (Proof test interval)
Standards Safety Classification
EN ISO 14119 and GS-ET-31 and can be used in safety application up to Category 3, PLd in accordance with EN ISO 13489-1, and in the application area of EN 60204-1.
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.