Our Bulletin 100Q Capacitor-switching Contactors are designed to switch banks of capacitors. The front-mounted resistor elements limit severe high inrush currents. This reduces stress to the contactors and the capacitors. Our contactors are compact and economical and do not use air-core reactors.
- Compact sizes
- Single device includes 2 auxiliary contacts and early-make contacts with resistors
- Limits high inrush currents
- AC and DC coil control
- Reversible coil terminals
- Panel mounting or 35 mm DIN Rail mounting
- Environmentally friendly materials
- CE Marked for all applicable directives
- cULus Listed (File No. E41850, Guide NLDX, NLDX7)
- IEC 60947-4
- CSA C22.2, No. 14
- UL 508
- Meets the material restrictions for European Directive 2002/95/IEC-EU-RoHS
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.