Our Bulletin 1492 Neutral Disconnect and Installation IEC Spring-clamp Terminal Blocks offer increased safety by requiring a tool to open or close a circuit. These blocks work with a series of feed-through circuits, ground circuits, and circuits with a direct connection to a bus bar. This bus bar runs the full length of the terminal blocks to a connection block that is mounted further down the rail for an isolated neutral connection.
- Screwless termination technology
- Helps reduce wiring time by more than 50%
- Requires only a flat-head screwdriver for installation
- Maintenance-free, no need to retighten
- Secure contact is durable under extreme conditions
- Wide range of accessories available
- CE Marked
- CSA Certified
- UL Recognized
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.