Our Bulletin 140MT motor protection circuit breakers (MPCBs) provide magnetic short-circuit and thermal overload protection up to 40A. Bulletin 140MT motor circuit protectors offer enhanced ratings that enable assembled starters to be applied without additional branch circuit protection. Tap conductor ratings allow smaller conductors in group motor installations, saving you money. Motor circuit protectors are applied with a separate overload relay for three-component starters.
- Extends current range (C frame is up to 32A and D frame is up to 40A)
- Improves thermal performance reducing heat loss
- Addresses more applications through higher short circuit ratings
- Allows smaller conductors in group motor installations, reducing installed cost
- Provides easy documentation with SCCR tool, certifying combination testing with 100-E, 100-C and 100-K contactors
- CB Scheme
- CE Marked
- cULus Listed
- IEC/EN 60947–2, IEC/EN 60947-4-1
- UL 60947-4-1
- CSA C22.2, No. 60947-4-1
- EN45545-1, -2
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.