A modern distributed control system (DCS) integrates all your automation processes into one plant wide system. DCS features, such as alarm management and batch management, can help improve your plant flexibility, efficiencies and operational performance.
This hour long webinar will cover how the latest release of the PlantPAx distributed control system offers the same core capabilities of a traditional system, with additional, information-enabled with analytics functionality designed for a scalable facility for the future.
Join speaker Sandeep Redkar, as he discusses how the interoperability for both your vertical and horizontal processes is critical for data integrity, batch quality by exception and evolving regulatory needs in rapidly changing pharmaceutical and biopharma industries.
In this 1st Asia Pacific wide - PlantPAx Industry series, you can learn:
Top 3 industry drivers
- Investment in API manufacturing Asia-Pacific region
- Workforce shortages introduce the need for more secure & intuitive solutions to maintain efficiencies, quality and compliance
- Faster agency approvals and pressure on time to market requires faster startups and flexible scalable manufacturing
3 key takeaways for attendees
- Speed time-to-market with flexible, modular operations
- Drive compliance and boost productivity
- Make better decisions and manage costs with real-time actionable insight
Join this webinar and learn about the latest release of the PlantPAx distributed control system in life sciences.