Maximize customer uptime by delivering equipment that is optimized for performance and improve satisfaction with the right level of support.
Maximize Customer Uptime
Reduce Overall Commissioning and Maximize Performance
Delivery lead time. It is a big factor in your success.
Reducing overall commissioning, which includes testing, installation, troubleshooting, and start-up time, is key. Once your equipment is installed, having the right level of global service and support can help you reduce warranty costs and improve end customer satisfaction through lifecycle support.
Ultimately, to deliver higher quality, more reliable machinery that is optimized for performance can give you the competitive advantage.
Reduce overall installation and commissioning to:
- Integrate with customer information systems easily
- Link real-time reporting from machine-level to IT infrastructure with standard EtherNet/IP
- Provide an accurate view of plant operations
Improve reliability and quality to:
- Monitor machine system status and perform authorized program changes remotely
- Achieve higher levels of business performance with Network and Security Services
Provide global service and support:
- Available 24 x 7 with multi-lingual support
- Connect to your equipment globally with remote managed services
- Start-up, warranty, emergency, and more via Field Support Options
Simplify Industrial Network Infrastructure
Reduce Integration Risks with EtherNet/IP
Manufacturers rely on you to deliver equipment that integrates easily into their infrastructure and delivers a range of real-time performance and operating data.
EtherNet/IP is an open, industrial Ethernet network capable of handling discrete, safety, motion, process, and drive control applications. It helps to enable secure, real-time information between machines, systems, and enterprises.
Industrial Network Products
We have a wide variety of industrial network solutions, including switches, routers, physical media, and connecting products. These products can help you get the most out of your industrial network architecture.
Network and Security Services
Using our blend of automation and network infrastructure expertise, along with our extensive vendor relationships, we can find the right implementation solution for you. Through our flexible network infrastructure implementation options, you can:
- Meet specific time frame and budget goals
- Achieve a future-ready network infrastructure
- Minimize time and cost of maintenance activities
Respond to Critical Situations Remotely
Scalable, Secure Remote Access Solutions
Remote access offers an additional revenue stream, stronger customer relationships, and competitive differentiation. Monitor machinery performance from anywhere in the world. Respond to critical situations remotely, saving travel and on-site costs. Respond faster to equipment issues, or help prevent them in the first place. The result is less downtime and increased production.
Service and Support Where You Need It
Dedicated to Your Success
With sales and support locations in over 80 countries, our supply and support network is unparalleled. Whether you are looking to sell machines and equipment locally or globally, we can provide the services to keep your business going strong.
Key services include:
- Support website: Find information for parts, technical support or engineering dispatch nearly anywhere in the world
- Field service options: Start-up support, warranty, emergency, preventative maintenance, remote monitoring, training, audits, and assessment services