LNS Research’s latest “Analytics That Matter” research shows that a third of recently surveyed industrial companies have fully engaged in advanced analytics programs, and almost twice as many are running pilots or have budgeted to do so within the next 12 months.
While the industry leaders have already laid the foundation and are now accumulating step change benefits, these companies still need to define what is next and how to deliver these insights with fewer resources.
This latest research, conducted jointly with MESA, identifies the top four recommendations for companies struggling with their analytics programs.
Here’s what you’ll find in the full report:
- 4 proven strategies to scale your digital transformation (even during uncertain economic times)
- An updated definition of this emerging space, Advanced Industrial Analytics, exploring what it includes… and what it doesn’t
- A look at the numbers, how widely have Advanced Industrial Analytics been adopted by manufacturers across the globe
- How unique industry challenges dramatically impact the competitive landscape (including Automotive, Life Science, Consumer Packaged Goods, and other manufacturers)
- How leading manufacturers have avoided traditional challenges and leapfrogged the competition
- Common pitfalls in deploying Advanced Industrial Analytics, and how to avoid these common mistakes