Our Bulletin 840 Float Switches are heavy-duty industrial control devices. They open and close contacts in response to changes in liquid level. These switches are available in five different styles with both motor and pilot duty contact ratings.
- Contact ratings NEMA A600 and N300
- Operating sensitivity from 2…5 in. (50.8…127 mm)
- Most models can be converted between tank and sump operation
- Eleven standard float switch operator assemblies available
- Rods, floats and cables are stainless steel
- Available in Type 1, 4, and 7/9 enclosures
Typical applications for Bulletin 840 Float Switches include:
- Storage tanks
- Water treatment plants
- Water/waste water treatment plants
- CE Marked for all applicable directives
- CSA Certified
- UL Listed
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.